Re: [TowerTalk] Unknown antenna

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Unknown antenna
From: Ken Burchfield <k5jxl@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:52:17 -0700 (PDT)
I think all that have called it an old Hygain th beam are correct, the
insulators are the type used in their old verticals.
If the boom is 15.75 it could be an old th-4
Here is the link to BAMA for the th4
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/hygain/th4-190/

The element without traps sound like the 10 meter reflector.
Please let the group know when you confirm the beam.
Thanks, Ron

73 Ken

 PacketRadio is Still
Alive.......Mississippi.......145.010.......Simplex.......1200 baud Baud