[TowerTalk] can I sub a Hytower for a 40m vertical in a phased array?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] can I sub a Hytower for a 40m vertical in a phased array?
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 18:42:58 -0400
I currently have a 2 element 40m phased array, Christman fed, using 2 modified
Butternuts as elements....I recently aquired a Hygain Hytower, but due to small
lot size, am running out of space.....I was thinking of using the Hytower in
place of one of the current 40m verticals, and using it both as part of the
array, and also freestanding on 80m......any thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

73, Jamie WW3S