Re: [TowerTalk] M2 40M3L tuning?????

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 40M3L tuning?????
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 21:00:33 -0400
On 10/13/2013 4:52 PM, Tim Wininger wrote:
Getting ready to receive a new M2 40M3L 40mtr yagi.
Need anyone who has one in the air or owned one in the past
to explain how you got adjusted to the part of the band you wanted.
Instruction manual gives info but apparently it's not to be relied upon.

I'll be interested in the answers you receive as I have a 40M3-125 partially assembled. Element halves with loading are on sawhorses (It's a second life for this one). Hope to eventually get it on top of the 100' 45G. there will be a tribander about 75 feet to the NW on top of an LM470. Maybe a 7L C3i 6-meter about 15' above the 40M3.

73

Roger  (K8RI)

Will be at 75ft with no other antennas on tower. 100 ft plus from any other
tower/antenna.

Much appreciated,

Tim , KT4TX

    Roll Tide