Re: [TowerTalk] Help Needed for my First Tower --Coax Grounding

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help Needed for my First Tower --Coax Grounding
From: Pete M <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 08:21:08 -0400
I would agree, normally, but I have sold many ground kits here for $3-$5 each (new). And have seen many for sale on ePay an other places for low and close to these prices. I am not trying to sell any here and now. Please do not ask if I have any "???" for sale ... I will not reply too those.

Bottom line ... the grounding of the Heliax should be done per Mfg's recommendation ... they have more experience than we do ( I hope) and I do believe there are certain NEC codes that are applicable to this.

Look around you will find complete new ground kits ( with sealants, etc)

Pete WA2ODO