[TowerTalk] 140' Tower take down

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 140' Tower take down
From: "Grant Bright, Ph.D." <grantbright@att.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:27:44 -0400
Hi Gang,

I need a 140’ self supporting tower taken down in Southern Indiana, near
Evansville.

This may be a Rohn tower. It has 3 legs at base which are about 10 feet apart.
Below 80’, the side braces are bolted to the vertical legs. At 80’  the tower
tapers to what looks like 18” sections 20’ feet long with welded bracing. Above
80’, I believe it has three 20’ sections.

There is nothing on the tower now, and access is very good right off a paved
street.

Locally, I have looked at this same tower, but it is 160’, that is one more 20’
section.

If anyone can do this, please email me directly., W5XB at att.net  I can send
pictures.

Not a real rush job, but I would like to beat “the snow—hihi”

I will transport it, once one the ground and disassembled.

73,

Grant
W5XB