Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] WW Committee feared that some of the non-as

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] WW Committee feared that some of the non-assisted hotshots w...
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:25:57 -0400

... and just *how* is a copy of CW skimmer running on a computer
connected to a receiver in an operator's own shack, not connected
to the outside world 'using a second person for assistance'?

Once you include "computer" in the shack any software running on
that computer - as long as it has on connection to any computer
outside the "station" - is an "enhancement for a single op to
use".

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV