Re: [TowerTalk] LPDA'S and single SS devices amps

To: "'Larry Stowell'" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LPDA'S and single SS devices amps
From: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 18:12:09 -0500
   There is another generation of LDMOS devices that were introduced in the
past year or so.
   Exception robustness on extreme SWR's at all phase angles.
   These devices are the generation of parts that will meet the needs of most
users.

   On the SSPA front, check out http://www.commamps.com/

   Bobby in introducing a dual pallet solution on an HF-6M amp, offers like
solutions at 2M and higher.  My take is it should be comparible to the
Dishtronix in capability, smaller in size, and like the Dishtronix it has the
ability to keep the power at 1500 watts into all phase angles (typical SWR's).

Mike K9MK