Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete

To: Edward Sawyer <SawyerEd@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 14:35:24 -0700
On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Edward Sawyer <SawyerEd@earthlink.net>wrote:

> [snip]
>

> Stay safe, if there is no particular hurry, wait the 28 days.

I would go further and say "don't be in a hurry".  You're going to live
with that tower for a lot of years. What's a couple more days?  You're
going to miss CQ WW CW whatever you do, so I can't think of any other
reason for haste.  Throw up a dipole or a Windom or something, have some
fun (the good sunspots will allow it) and wait.

You'll be able to work Wake, if you need it, on 10m with just about
anything you throw up there anyhow.  What else is a problem?

Larry WO7R