Re: [TowerTalk] rigging for lifting a heavy mast?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] rigging for lifting a heavy mast?
From: n4zkf <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 08:38:26 -0500
We haul stuff up towers everyday with the Marline Hitch or Single Hitch as
it's called. A Little tape at the bottom so it doesn't slip in the
beginning and your off to the races.

73 Dave n4zkf
e-mail: n4zkf@n4zkf.com
web: http://www.n4zkf.com
AR-Cluster node: 145.05 Mhz. or telnet://dxc.n4zkf.com:23
N4ZKF/R 147.375 Mhz. Tone 103.5