Re: [TowerTalk] Determining coax length?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Determining coax length?
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:06:23 -0500
I also cut the cables the same length before installing the antennas by
laying them flat on the ground. I build identical antennas and use the
same model balun. When connecting the baluns it is very important to
connect them identically (center of the coax to the same side of the
driven element for each beam).

73,
John KK9A