Re: [TowerTalk] Birds

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Birds
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:41:42 -0500

I just trap neighborhood cats and tie them to the tower base.  It's a lot safer
than using guns.

> 73,  W8JWN
> --

Not sure that would go over well,  my Experience has shoe just getting cat's in
the Travel caddy for a ride to the Vet. I have to use welding gloves,
But putting then darn OSHA full climbing  harness  on them would be challenging
 for sure   :)

  The  19 acres  of woods  across the street from me was sold over the summer.
through the years there has been a family ??? of turkey vultures living there
two most of the time but some time three.  They use my 40 and 20 meter tower to
DRY the wings in the AM B-4 they go Soring
 The new owner of the land had selective cutting of the trees, and for the last
3 weeks  , NO Vultures  !!!  still plenty  of of trees but there Short  40 ft
not the 80' to 100' at B-4

 So remover there roosting area  might work ?    Hoe do you spell Huskvarnna  ?

Wayne W3EA