Re: [TowerTalk] TX-455 Tower Variations

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TX-455 Tower Variations
From: EZ Rhino <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 09:57:27 -0700
Is it possible you're comparing the TX-455 with the HDX-555?

Chris
KF7P

On Nov 24, 2013, at 9:04 , Mike VE3YF wrote:

Hi:

I just happen to come across something this morning. I noticed a picture of a
TX-455 having only 2 Bolt holes in each of the 3 leg ears. All the more recent
versions of TX-455 have 3 Bolt Holes. Also I noticed one other thing, the Base
Plate on a 2 Bolt Hole version had no ears to bolt the arms of the Raising
Fixture
too. I presume you then bolt the raising fixtures arms right to the tower leg.
Am I wrong in my assumption. Will the current versions of the raising fixtures
work
on the old version of towers. Any info that some can provide would be greatly
appreciated.

73 De Mike
VE3YF

http://www.ve3yf.com