[TowerTalk] Crank up questions.

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank up questions.
From: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 07:56:21 -0500
I'm considering replacing my guyed tower with a crank-up tilt over tower. I
know of a used HG-70 HD, but is has no raising fixture.

I can't find the dimensions for the UST TRX series raising fixtures. I'd like
to know it it would mate with a HG-70 HD tower. The tower base has ears 22 3/4
apart side to side and 20 11/16 between the front 2 and the rear one.

Or if someone has a good work around. I'd like a motor drive on the raising
fixture.

Does the base assembly from Hy-Gain qualify in the concrete qualify as a Ufer
ground?

Are 1/4 wave slopers feasible?

73, Mike NF4L