Re: [TowerTalk] Change in SWR

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Change in SWR
From: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 19:58:22 -0700
Mosley Antenna's have been sold to the Government in somewhat large
quantities. Having worked on Government Contracts the better part of 40
years, I am quite familiar with their procurement methods and criteria for
acceptance.

If they were as bad as some folks say, then we taxpayers really got cheated.
But, somehow, I don't believe that.

And I beg to differ on the Country Count not being an indicator ... for
those of
us who are die-hard DX'ers, it's the only indicator of antenna performance,
IMHO.

73, Dick, W1KSZ