Re: [TowerTalk] Raising Towers

To: Chuck Smallhouse <w7cs@theriver.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Raising Towers
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 16:20:05 -0500
Well said Chuck

   I to am 66 and do not plans to slow down, Mother nature has slowed my tower
climbing to a well planed DXpedition  and I still use my single old Klein belt
for tower painting .

I just hope  when I reach 80 I'll have the drive this guy  possess .  The
single knot on the rope lanyard did send a chill up and down my spine  at 180
plus ft.

But I have to go back to a mentor of mine and repeat his rule #1

There are old tower Climbers

And there are BOLD tower climbers.

BUT there are no OLD  BOLD tower climbers

Have fun Chuck  while you can.. wee only hear for a VISIT

73 Wayne  W3EA