Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Screw Anchor installation

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Screw Anchor installation
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 01:46:53 -0000
It is not a dumb question  If you have soft soil with no rocks your should
be able to start the screw on an angle and use a lever to twist it in.  I am
not sure what you would do by hand if you have hard clay, shale and rocks
like I have.  Generally speaking the easier it is to screw in the easier it
will pull out.  Machines that install them measure the installation torque
to ensure adequate holding ability.

John KK9A