Re: [TowerTalk] Basic Antenna Modeling tutorial - W4RNL

To: "Bill Cotter" <n4lg@qx.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Basic Antenna Modeling tutorial - W4RNL
From: "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:01:15 -0500
Hi Bill,

I have both tutorials. I bought them to "enhance" my use of EZNEC, which I have been using for quite a while. (I now use EZNEC5+.)

I got through about half of the first tutorial and found that, although I was learning some new and subtle stuff, it wasn't really extending my knowledge in a great way. I still intend to finish it and the second tutorial "someday," probably when I get to the point where I need more advanced knowledge for whatever I am modeling.

They are good - up to LB's (SK) typical level and well worth it.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Cotter" <n4lg@qx.net>