Re: [TowerTalk] Need to communicate with the sysop/moderstor for TT.

To: "Roger \(K8RI\) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need to communicate with the sysop/moderstor for TT.
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:13:17 -0600
Plus I'm sure there's plenty of guys on the list who will analyze the pictures you just got, plus give you a full report in the morning...

;-)

-----Original Message----- From: Roger (K8RI) on TT
Sent: January 24, 2014 17:52
To: towertalk@contesting.com

On 1/24/2014 5:39 PM, Patrick Greenlee wrote:
Would the moderator for TT please contact me. I think TT may have been hacked as I have received email marked as having come from TT but think it is very unlikely to be legitimate as it was seminude pictures of a young lady and requests for "getting together."

Hacked?
Virtually anyone can join.  Look up the list owner and he can probably
remove the offender.
The information is available on the page where you signed up.

73

Roger (K8RI)

??????

Patrick NJ5G