[TowerTalk] MA-850 tilt over base

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MA-850 tilt over base
From: ko7ss@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 21:44:45 -0800 (PST)
More HOA "details" need to be worked out. How high above ground is the pivot
point
for the MA-850 MARB fold over base? 18-24" ? It may come down to me having to
retract the tower, remove the antenna (a C3-S), and lay the tower over flat,
except
for the 6 contesting weekends I have designated.

So, it would look like a 23.5' long, 10" diameter camouflage painted log up 2'
above
ground?

It will be worth it if I can get this through the HOA !!!

Bill KO7AA in Tucson, AZ