Re: [TowerTalk] Need to communicate with the sysop/moderstor for TT.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need to communicate with the sysop/moderstor for TT.
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 02:33:56 -0500
On 1/25/2014 2:31 PM, Courtney Judd wrote:
newest thing out is some Indian dude calls from a stateside number claiming that my computer has a virus problem and he can help sort it out. All I have to do is turn the computer on and he will walk me thru the repairs! Needless to say this is where the language goes downhill to say the least. You would think after the cussing he got that he would never call back but he has been back 3 times with the same actions. Also contacted my brother with the same story. Life in the computer fast lane! 73's Cort K4WI

They only get an answering machine here. If we recognize the voice, or the name as most start by saying "this is" we pick up. Otherwise ...

73

Roger (K8R)

---
is active.