[TowerTalk] EF420/240

To: towertalk reflector <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EF420/240
From: Dan Hearn <n5ardxcc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:22:59 -0800
I have one of these beams installed about 12 years ago. After some
extremely violent winds and snow storms recently the beam overhead truss
guy has apparently come loose from the attachment to the mast and now is
lying across the elements and boom. The beam, of course, is flopping around.
  I seem to remember some sort of threaded J hook attached to the mast but
need more information to build a replacement  for repair when the storms
abate. Can someone give me a verbal description of the attachment device or
maybe a copy of the manual page if it shows the device?

73, Dan, N5AR