[TowerTalk] HF hoist

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] HF hoist
From: Earl Wesner <earlw1@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:38:05 -0800
Wayne, There is another look-alike hoist in the HF catalog and in the stores that is advertised as 1100# I believe. It doesn't have the multiplier pulley on it. I have that one. Look for HF_20% off coupons_; they hand them out all the time and in the flyers and weekend papers, not to mention some auto mags.......I've seen it mounted upside down on crank-ups with a housing over it. 1100# seems like a better strength margin to me.