[TowerTalk] Noalox is available, widely, in California.. Re: No more No

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Noalox is available, widely, in California.. Re: No more Noalox in CA ?
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 06:53:37 -0800

If I google "Noalox california", the very first hit is Lowe's, who offers to have Noalox available for pickup in a few hours at my local Lowe's in Simi Valley, CA, I suspect that the original poster encountered an anomaly.

"FREE Store Pickup

Your order can be available for pickup in Lowe's Of Simi Valley, CA today.

Change Store "

Maybe the local store didn't have it and wanted to blame it on something else?

It's also available at Staples.. Why a office supply place would carry it, I do not know.