[TowerTalk] Guy Wire Clamps ...

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire Clamps ...
From: Pete M <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 19:44:16 -0500
*I happen to have 1000 1/8" new in the boxes of 100 Galvanized Guy Wire clamps that I am not going to be using. I am entertaining reasonable offers. I will not sell one or two pieces. Prefer larger quantities...like a box of 100 or 25 or 50.**
**
**Pete WA2ODO*

--
/Deputy Sheriff, LACOSO
Ft. Mill, SC/

++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE++++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email
is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above.
If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or
copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained
herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your
system.