[TowerTalk] Side Mount on Crankup Tower?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Side Mount on Crankup Tower?
From: Fred Kleber <kleberf@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 11:07:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List,

Have a question.  I will be installing fixed monoband yagis on a crankup tower.
 I do not need to rotate them, but would like to have the vertical mounting
mast several inches off the tower to facilitate pointing the antennas where I
need to.  The tower I am mounting the antennas to is a US Tower HDX-538 38'
crankup.  Crank-ups have significant challenges as you can't have mounts that
obstruct the telescoping ability of the tower.

Is there anyone that has a design for these types of side-mount antennas?
 (Small monobanders, 4-5 elements, on 20-10m)

Many Thanks,
Fred, K9VV