[TowerTalk] LMR 400

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR 400
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:46:55 -0400
Hi Fellow TT'ers

 Spring is just around the corner... and that's Tower antenna work time :)

I hope to be joining the ranks of 6 meter newbies .   The 6 meter beam HB G0KSC
OWA  .

The Feedline  88 ft to the grounding bar fitting... I never used the popular
LRM400 . The only venture outside of GR213 or RG  214.

Was 9913 and that was feeding  the VHF and UHF DX cluster antennas for awhile
.. How do you spell Garden hose !!!

 Searching the WEB WOW there are some deal for 500' and 1000 ft rolls of this
stuff , I assume it's off shore made ?

Other then saying it's  not made in this here US of A  ... any  negative
feedback as compared  to Times ? brand ( US made I se on Google search .

Wayne W3EA