Re: [TowerTalk] HexBeam info - tnx

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HexBeam info - tnx
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 08:42:57 -0500
I have the K4KIO 6 band version. If you have any freezing weather which could put ice at your site I recommend you use the accessory cords that you can get for the K4KIO which keep the antenna from turning inside out like an overstressed umbrella. I have seen pix of this on QRZ and it is so easy to prevent.

73,

Patrick NJ5G