[TowerTalk] Comments requested on the Mosley Pro-96-S yagi

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Comments requested on the Mosley Pro-96-S yagi
From: Randall K Martin <rkmassoc@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 12:40:03 -0600
I second comments by John KK9A. The Green Heron controller is a winner. I love the Orion 2800 rotator and it has been trouble free for 10 years turning a Force 12 3el 40/6 el 20 yagi. I bought it with the standard M2 contoller, but managed to sell that and replace it with a new Green Heron unit a few years ago. One of the best changes I've made. No matter how well I shielded the one controller wire that emits wide band RF noise, I couldn't get rid of it. Made it impossible to hear anything on the radio whenever the rotator was turning. I have a second green heron on my newest TIC ringrotor. I prefer it over the original TIC controller.

73
Randy K0EU