Re: [TowerTalk] Drop-in Replacement for T2X?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Drop-in Replacement for T2X?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 13:01:22 -0400
Why is it a big deal to raise or lower the mast or rotator plate?

John KK9A

To:
towertalk@contesting.com
Subject:
[TowerTalk] Drop-in Replacement for T2X?
From:
Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2014 12:23:21 -0500

I'm curious if anyone has had experience with a drop-in replacement for the
T2X rotor that is tougher than the T2X. I've grown weary of my periodic
repair of my pair of T2Xs and wonder if there's anything available that has
nearly the same vertical dimensions. It is a Big Deal to rais or lower the
mast without pretty much taking down the tower. Are there any such
candidates?

Kim N5OP