Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton 2500 winch single or dual speed?

To: "Gerald J. Mc Grantham" <kc4rn@comcast.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton 2500 winch single or dual speed?
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 09:52:15 -0400
 Hi Gerald

  the Fulton 2500  is a single speed winch...a dual speed winch  takes LESS
effort but more revaluations.
I have two 3200 lb dual speed winches ( old model with the removable handles )
 this is a dual speed on Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fulton-T2605-Two-Speed-Trailer-Winch-2600lb-Capacity-/200708173399?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebb23ae57&vxp=mtr

I never used  the newer shift gear style  ??

Wayne W3EA