Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Delta 240 2 Elem 40M Yagi

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Delta 240 2 Elem 40M Yagi
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 11:57:31 -0700 (PDT)
I've had my F12 C-4XL (previous model to the Delta 4-XL)
up for a couple of years. So far, zero issues; I'm VERY
happy  with it. OTOH, I've read multiple accounts of fried
inductors in the olde CC shorty fourty.  Apparently, the
current XM240 is OK.

I went with the C-4XL because it was available for half the
price of the current F12 40/20/15/10m offering, and I could
not find any significant reliability and/or performance issues.
In fact, F12 said it works on 17 & 12m using an ATU. It does.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC