Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor Question

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor Question
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:48:52 -0400
Thanks to some ideas from Dave Robbins, K1TTT I was able to determine that the rotor cable had been contaminated. It appears that my lawn service guy nicked it with his week wacker allowing water to get into the cable. I replaced it with a length of premium rotor cable and a new connector for the rotor which I had in stock and all is well. Thanks Dave and the others who responded. - Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Ryan