Re: [TowerTalk] Keeping antennas straight

To: "Joe Barnes" <n4jbk@comcast.net>, "Scott" <scottb@radios-online.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Keeping antennas straight
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 15:08:52 -0500
I did.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Scott Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 2:57 PM To: Joe Barnes Cc: towertalk@contesting.com Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Keeping antennas straight This is a test pse disregard. Sending reply to n4jbk@comcast.net and towertalk@contesting.com

If this is a corrupt email I should get a porn email back.