Re: [TowerTalk] irrigation tube as conduit

To: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] irrigation tube as conduit
From: Ingrid Johnson-Evavold <evavold@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:30:12 -0500
Thanks for the replies.  I actually succeeded yesterday afternoon. I
painstakingly uncoiled the irrigation hose without kinking it and unwound the
wire to do the same thing.  I then vacuumed the cotton ball attached to a piece
of braided light line all the way through 100 meters of tubing (it flew - about
30 seconds).  My husband then pushed on the wire while I pulled from the other
end, managing not to break the pull line.  Next stage - trenching.

And my husband said it couldn't be done!!

About five years ago I directly buried an exterior grade wire that has since
failed, likely from shifting with the frost.  I am hopeful that this
configuration will last a very long time.  Thanks for your help.