Re: [TowerTalk] Screw Anchor "Tripleye" Heads

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Screw Anchor "Tripleye" Heads
From: Larry K4AB <larry.k4ab@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:41:56 -0500
I would concur with John.  I installed 3 AB Chance anchors a couple
of months ago and would never think of installing them myself.

After very carefull consideration, I had decided on a particular type
of screw attachment, and after inspection by a qualified installer,
it was decided that a different type was needed for my soil type.

They also require a digger derrick for proper installation.

That being said, once properly installed, that should last a lifetime
or much longer.

GL!

73,
Larry K4AB