Re: [TowerTalk] Help with Hygain TH11DX

To: "as1935@012.net.il" <as1935@012.net.il>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with Hygain TH11DX
From: Steven Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:48:39 +0000
The TH11DX doesn't use traps on 12m or 20m, the driven elements are all part of
the log periodic part of the beam, with elements connected by wire straps to
the two phasing tubes.

So, I doubt it's a trap failure.  Sounds more like connections broke or worked
loose on the 20m element and the 12m element.

How are all the "other" bands, like 15m, 17m, 10m?   Might help reveal if the
problem is with one of the phasing tubes or its primary connection, or just
with those two elements.