Re: [TowerTalk] Mixing Rohn 20G and 25G

To: Kevin Kidd <kkbroadcastengineering@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mixing Rohn 20G and 25G
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:59:57 -0400
I also have experience with 20-G and 25-G towers... @ my station my 2mter/450
MHZ  and one 6 meter beam
 5 element 14' boom  are on at 36ft. an consist of  3 sections of 20-G and a
top of 25-G  AG3 ?   it's house bracketed @ 18 ft.
Been in place for 24 years  BUT  extremely light wind load.

IMHO  @ HF  a C-3. TA33  or A3 would be the BIGGEST  .

So my question to you is WHAT are you planning to adorn the tower with ?

Wayne W3EA   . .