Re: [TowerTalk] T2X Tail Twister rotator freezes

To: gmarks@neo.rr.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T2X Tail Twister rotator freezes
From: "jcjacobsen@q.com" <jcjacobsen@q.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:34:27 -0400 (EDT)
Gary has a sticky T2X tail twister:

Yo,

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I got my hands on a small container of Low
Temp Grease for the Ham IV/TT family of rotators. It was almost like Vaseline
in consistency, and a little went a looooong way on the rebuild. Might be able
to get it from MFJ/Hy-Gain, or any of the other rotor repair places listed
previously.

Oh, good luck chasing ball bearings, IF'N you don't use a shallow box, old
jelly roll pan or a large beach towel under the rotor when you pull it apart.
<GRIN>

K9WN Jake