Re: [TowerTalk] N1MM and rotor control

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N1MM and rotor control
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 09:25:04 -0500
Idiom Press has great product reviews but has had customer service
complaints for much longer than 2 years.  Personally I would just purchase
a Green Heron controller. It is an awesome product and Jeff provides
fantastic customer service.

I have not done the calculations but I would be concerned about using the
G800 rotator to turn a 2el SteppIR and a 2el 40m beam on top of your
mountain top QTH.

John KK9A