Re: [TowerTalk] 55G Bearing plate

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 55G Bearing plate
From: "Kirby Hallenbeck" <1sailorman@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 14:31:22 -0700
I don't have one, but for half the price, you can modify a 55G beacon plate.
I did this and it is working fine. Bore a hole in center, and drill holes
for the bearing bolts. This plate came with my tower, so I figured out how
to re-purpose it and save $500+. The beacon plate is about $250 but has no
guy ears, which I didn't need.

https://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=62586
<https://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=62586&eventPage=1
> &eventPage=1

Kirby - AF6OP

<Looking for a 55g Bearing Plate part number BPL55g.

<

<If you have one let me know.  Also looking for 3 GAR30 guy anchors.

<

<Thanks

<

<Rich - N5ZC