Re: [TowerTalk] Crank-up Tower Winch

To: W3OA <w3oa@roadrunner.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank-up Tower Winch
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 13:55:09 -0400
Hi Dick,

While it sounds like a lot of effort to overcome the resistance of the pressure plate, it might otherwise be working correctly.

You can always call D-L at 402-462-4141 and ask to talk with an engineer about your concerns. I've done so on a couple of occasions in the recent past and got answers to my questions, pretty quickly.

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com