[TowerTalk] Climbing boots

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Climbing boots
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 12:43:59 -0400 (EDT)
I've always used mountain climbing boots. They have  a rigid shank and have
narrower soles than regular work boots. I can squeeze in  my size 11's into
25G without too much trouble. The narrower soles allow the  wearer to climb
on small edges and attach crampons to them.

    They tend to break down eventually but still  has lots of tread on the
soles since most of the wear is in the middle of the  sole. Note: they are
more expensive than your average work boot.

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC
TOWER TECH