Re: [TowerTalk] Results for Boom End Caps!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Results for Boom End Caps!
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 10:14:35 -0500
Not everything is best selected through statistics. There is no downside to caps with drains, stainless steel wool is also good, Wood plugs from scraps of pressure treated wood or well protected with paint is good too. Leaving things open in many venues invites wasps or other unwanted wildlife while covering or plugging with ability to drain has little or no down side. A wadded up scrap of plastic window screen material or a plastic scrubbing pad like a scotch brite or similar has worked for me in a similar but non-antenna situation.

Statistical analysis of answers to the question of ""should I turn left or right to initiate a U-turn?" would probably result in driving straight ahead.

;) ;) ;)

73,

Patrick NJ5G

Common sense is an uncommon commodity.