Re: [TowerTalk] short survey

To: "Mirko S57AD" <miroslav.sibilja@amis.net>, "Hans Hammarquist" <hanslg@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] short survey
From: "Fred Serota" <fserota@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:02:13 -0400
I am now 70. I bought a motorized drop down, tilt over tower with EZ tilt on top that allows me to bring my DB38 flat onto the ground (or several horses). Glad I did, as I have had to service it more than most. Wife helps me tuck it in between the plants as it comes down. Make her part of the team and she will be more cooperative.

Fred, K3BHX

-----Original Message----- From: Mirko S57AD