Re: [TowerTalk] short survey

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] short survey
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:40:43 -0700
Ditto. I'm just a bit under 60 years olde and one of the few smart things I did
was install my US Tower TX-472 crankup (w/ tiltover fixture).  Even better, the
multisection boom on my Force12 C-4XL can be partially disassembled such that
the tower can be tilted over perfectly horizontal. Then, even the top of
the Cushcraft AR-10 vertical (99' AGL w/ tower cranked up) can be accessed w/
my feets on the ground. :-D

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC
http://www.tinyurl.com/wa7prc-tower