Re: [TowerTalk] Topband: Shunt feeding tower

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Topband: Shunt feeding tower
From: Mike Fahmie via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 18:02:47 -0700
It would seem logical to expect that that RF voltage on the cables would track
that of the tower at the same height so bringing the cables off the tower at
the lowest possible height should result in the least RF remaining on them.  A
few ferrites wouldn't hurt either.
-Mike-

>>> point.It was absurdly easy to adjust and seems to work quite well at 100