[TowerTalk] Delhi DMX-48 base stubs

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Delhi DMX-48 base stubs
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 16:50:50 -0500
Hi all,
Anyone have any suggestions for subs for the stubs? Wade Antenna changed the
leg profile slightly, so new ones, apparently, don't work, and I'm having
trouble locating stubs with the old profile.
It seems most older stubs are currently residing in concrete... including my
old ones back at my parents' former home.
Seems to me there's nothing magical about replacing the structural strength
necessary to hold up the tower.
This is a freestanding tower similar to, but more attractive than, Rohn BX. The
stubs I need would attach to the DMX-106 (old part number) section.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Kellyve4xt