Re: [TowerTalk] Last Call TCI Log Antenna Coupler

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Last Call TCI Log Antenna Coupler
From: Frank Davis <fdavis@nfld.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 12:52:37 -0230
There have been many replies to the post re the above unit.

The asking price is $25US and I am dealing with the 2nd reply now is terms of
getting a firm quote from Canada Post re shipping costs.  I have had this in my
possession for many years and could never bring myself to throw it away!!

I have sent individual emails to the responders up to no. 7 .    I'll post
status on the disposition of the unit when and if it is purchased.

There have been questions about the impedance transformation and I cannot
answer that one. It does look like an UNUN and is designed  feed a "portable"
2-30mhz TCI log periodic using a single wire feed .  A google search on the
model number will bring up references to TCI antennas that list this unit in
the info but nothing about details of this "coupler" unit itself.

73 Frank VO1HP