Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Work on the John Hancock Building

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Work on the John Hancock Building
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:40:53 -0400

It scared me just to walk out onto the roof outside one of the
transmitter rooms up there some 20 years ago.  Work on the mast
with that constant wind ... no thanks.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2014-09-15 4:31 PM, K7LXC--- via TowerTalk wrote:
  Subject: Tower Work on the John Hancock Building
This  is from a helmet mounted cam, tower workers removing the upper
antenna from  John Hancock building in Chicago. No fear of heights in
these guys! Using a  cutting torch even. YIKES!

     YIKES indeed. That scared the crap out of me!  And I only watched the
first 2 minutes.

     Climb safe everyone.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC