[TowerTalk] Spacing of Antennas

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Spacing of Antennas
From: Byron Tatum <bjtatum1@att.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 01:23:02 -0700
Hello-
  I am planning an installation and wanted to ask if:
     1. Is 10' of vertical separation (on my 2" mast) enough to avoid
interaction issues between an (Cusgcraft A3-WS with 30 meter kit, bottom
antenna on mast) and a (Cushcraft "World Ranger" 40 meter rotary dipole,
mounted higher on mast)?
     2. I would prefer to have the 40 meter rotary dipole parallel to the
elements on the A3-WS, so they are both "aimed" in same direction; however
years back I mounted the same 40 meter rotary dipole only 4' above a A3
tribander and had interaction issues - ended up turning the 40 meter rotary
dipole to where it was parallel with A3 boom which helped a lot.
    Thanks for any insight,
       Byron WA5THJ